We are a Family business, based in West Lothian, priding ourselves on offering the best possible customer service. All our production is done in-house by our highly-experienced staff.
We offer a wide range of products from a number of suppliers, with our Team assisting customers in establishing the best garments and production methods for each individual order.
Our customers range from individuals to multi-national companies, bands, sports clubs to schools. We cater to the requirements of our customers and ensure that they receive the highest quality products and service.
Patient and accurate
- We are patient and have an eye for detail.
- We take time to ensure an accurate translation of the design you provide us.
- We work on a unique order-basis
- Our pricing strategy isn’t fixed, and nor is the scaling of the orders we are willing to accept
- Every job we do is different and each of our customers are different. We pride ourselves in listening well and producing a product and a service that delights our customers.
- We like to treat our clients as we would like to be treated. One to one service from start to finish.
The design or logo that you require to be embroidered has to be converted to stitches. The conversion of this art work is called digitising.
Having digitised your design, we then run of a sample on the embroidery machine. At this stage we can see how true to the original design the embroidery is, and if any alterations are required. Then, we submit this for your approval. You can either come in to see the sample, or alternatively, we can post or email this to you. Once you have approved the sample, and are happy with the design, we will embroider it onto the garments or panels. We store all designs on file, for your future repeat orders.